What you will need to start with Manon’s:
- Operating Agreement – This is the contractual Terms and Conditions related to using our facility. Mobile Food Vendors also have a similar agreement to sign with us.
- Policy Agreement – You will sign off as having received and read this handbook. Your signature signifies acceptance of all of the policies contained therein.
- Security Deposit – $200-300, based on expected usage level.
- Insurance — Based on your kitchen usage level, you will need a certificate of insurance showing between $1,000,000-2,000,000 of commercial general liability insurance, with Manon´s LLC listed as an additional insured. Client must maintain such policy for the duration of any kitchen use.
- Food Manager’s Certificate – All food businesses must have at least one employee who has a Food Managers Certificate. (if link doesn’t load, right click and hit “save link as” to download)
- Send the Application for a Food Enterprise Permit and the Request for Change of Ownership Inspection to the City of Austin Health Department or drop them off in person to the Health Department at 1520 Rutherford Lane. They will contact you directly to arrange an inspection time. As soon as your inspection is complete and you are approved, you are officially ready to begin using our facility!